Patch Monday: OMLauncher Portal Bugfixes
Today were fixed some issues that appeared after OMLauncher portal's engine upgrade and some other problems existed before the upgrade were resolved as well.
Fixes and improvements:
- Removed technical information appearing on devices running Android 10 and higher (1-0642-OMLWS)
- Fixed rendering mobile navigation panel on Internet Explorer 10-11
- Fixed a problem with horizontal scroll appearing on opening dropdown 'Community' menu in the navigation panel
- Fixed a dead link to Wargaming Wiki in 'Game' section (1-0642-OMLWS)
- Fixed a dead link to game download page in footer (1-0642-OMLWS)
- Fixed banners between news headlines on the home page (1-0642-OMLWS)
- Partially resolved window width scaling issues resulted in performance loss on the home page and in 'Community' section
- Partially resolved carousel's vertical margin on the home page and in 'Community' section
- Carousel's width does not change in Internet Explorer 10-11 upon window resize
- 'Community' button misses background image in mobile navigation panel in Internet Explorer 10-11
- The link to BigWorld Technology website in footer does not work (2-0642-OMLWS) (trivial problem)
- Old browser warning is hidden by home page link on some mobile devices
Internet Explorer 9 has been discontinued. Please upgrade to Internet Explorer 11 if you haven't upgraded yet.